Sr Specialist, DevOps
35839 - 73
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Specialist in Technology Enablement for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Develop, build, configure, deploy, and support IT solutions for shared services related to SCM, CI/CD, artifact management, automated testing, and monitoring
· Develop, build, configure, deploy, and support IT solutions for automation related to environment management, deployment, and operations
· Provide server support during various operations such as deployment and general application operations
· Collaborate with developers to establish and ensure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
· Leverage the right tools to address the gaps and build IT architecture capabilities
· Apply experience of DevOps/SRE best practices to enable highly available & reliable systems and processes
· A minimum of three years of experience working with common DevOps tools and leveraging best practices with Git, Jenkins, SoarQube, Artifactory, Ansible, Spinnaker, Kubernetes, and Splunk
· Experience managing cloud provider platforms and best practices with AWS, GCP, and Azure (cloud certifications preferred)
· Experience working across IT capabilities leveraging ITIL concepts, practices and principles
· Experience applying and leveraging Agile principles to projects
· Experience with two or more development languages such as Java, Python, .NET, and Ruby
· Deep understanding of IaC, SaaS, PaaS and building highly available infrastructure using public cloud technologies and native services
· Willing to travel (average 50%, up to 80% as needed) for client visits and firm meetings
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.