Sr Associate, SAP Hybris
35357 - 57
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Enterprise Solutions for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Support the design, development and deployment of implementation of SAP Hybris to support client business initiatives, including architecting, designing and building the Hybris solution from the ground up as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third party software products which integrate with it
· Support technical ownership of multiple applications and will work closely with the functional resources to ensure that the applications are fulfilling client requirements
· Accountable for translating the functional specifications into an application architecture that is conducive to IT's technical processes and standards
· Work closely with teams to obtain information to build consensus regarding project direction
· Independently support project teams for complete engagements, following leading practices and coordinating technical and functional resources
· Support business development initiatives by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
· A minimum of three years of SAP Hybris related experience with a professional services firm and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
· Hands on Experience on SAP Hybris Commerce and proficient in JEE Architecture (Spring, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, ORM, EJB) as well as integrating Hybris with SAP ECC/HANA, Adobe Experience Manager
· Experience in E2E Hybris Project delivery on SAP and other cloud platforms and experience in Order to cash process, sales promotions, subscription, content management and consent management
· Functional knowledge on SAP Sales and Distribution, IS Retail and CRM
· U.S. based; travel may be up to eighty to one hundred percent of the time
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the Unites States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.