Sr Associate, SAP BPC
35745 - 73
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Enterprise Solutions for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Independently manage work streams within engagements, following leading practices and coordinating resources
· Assist in design and blueprinting sessions
· Leverage industry specific knowledge to identify complex client issues and tailor solutions to solve these issues
· Work to help develop more junior associates with a good understanding of processes and tool functionality
· Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of EPM initiatives
· Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
· A minimum of three years of BPC related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
· Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
· Functional knowledge of SAP BW, FI-CO and additional SAP modules to help support planning and consolidations
· Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.