Description de l'offre
Sr Associate, SAP BPC
35745 - 73
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Enterprise Solutions for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Independently manage work streams within engagements, following leading practices and coordinating resources
· Assist in design and blueprinting sessions
· Leverage industry specific knowledge to identify complex client issues and tailor solutions to solve these issues
· Work to help develop more junior associates with a good understanding of processes and tool functionality
· Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of EPM initiatives
· Manage and provide leadership to teams of staff level professionals and become actively involved in staff development and practice management
· A minimum of three years of BPC related experience with a professional services advisory firm or publicly traded company and experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MIS from an accredited college/university is preferred
· Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
· Functional knowledge of SAP BW, FI-CO and additional SAP modules to help support planning and consolidations
· Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, centers of competency, change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.