Sr Associate, Microsoft Dynamics 365
35278 - 64
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Enterprise Solutions for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Support Microsoft Enterprise Applications projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Microsoft applications
· Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
· Support the day-to-day activities of Microsoft Enterprise Advisory engagements for various clients, including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
· Support engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
· A minimum of three years of Enterprise Applications experience in Microsoft, Oracle, PeopleSoft or SAP Financial implementation, and upgrade experience with three years of experience leading Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP implementations, Windows, ADFS, SQL Server, Dynamics Server, Exchange, Azure, Azure Service Bus, Visual Studio
· Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
· Enterprise Applications integration experience with Emerging/disruptive areas (Intelligent Automation, Internet of Things, Data & Analytics, Mobile Enablement, Cloud/Digital Transformation), SharePoint, OneDrive for Business
· Microsoft Certifications, Certified Scrum Master, PMI-Agile Certified Professional preferred
· Strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects
· Experience leading & delivering large projects with a distributed team use of collaboration tools to drive value and quality of design/build and run/maintain services from an offshore team
· Travel may be up to eighty to one hundred percent of the time
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.