Description de l'offre
Sr Associate, IT Service Management Transformation
34251 - 73
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Support clients in assessing their current IT Service Management environment and creating future state roadmaps to help them achieve their business objectives in a practical manner
· Lead large IT Service Management transformation projects including project management, ITIL process design, solution design, technical tool design, and implementation on an IT Service Management platform
· Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ITSM Platforms which includes architecting technical implementation of ITSM processes, organizing and prioritizing development efforts, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort with both internal and client technical teams
· Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses
· Assist with overall client engagement activities, proposal development, and practice go-to-market offerings
· A minimum of three years of related consulting or industry relevant experience and strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop hypotheses, frame problems, and generate relevant insights based on supporting data
· Bachelor's degree with exceptional undergraduate performance from a top tier undergraduate institution within a field of study in Business, Technology, Computer Sciences or related fields
· Knowledge of IT Service Management framework across Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations, and CSI and experience operating within or driving the foundation or implementation of one or more phases of the ITSM framework in your current or a previous role; ITIL foundations certification at a minimum
· Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications; must have strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
· Demonstrated project management and agile methodology skills and experience working directly with customers and clients and experience working with and overseeing large project teams
· Willingness to travel up to one hundred percent
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.