Sr Associate, Intelligent Automation
Description de l'offre
Sr Associate, Intelligent Automation
37195 - 19
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in Technology Enablement for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Collaborate with industry / business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
· Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
· Lead technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process / rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions
· Lead the build, test, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
· Collaborate with diverse onshore / offshore teammates on the software development process and agile methodologies
· Lead presentations of key automation concepts and demonstrations to client stakeholders
· A minimum of three years of experience with system implementations along with basic understanding of key concepts related to Software Development Life Cycle, Information Security, and Digital Transformation adoption
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Information Management or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
· Hands on experience with low-code development or intelligent automation technology vendor platforms such as ServiceNow, SalesForce.Com, Appian, Pegasystems, or IBM BPM
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels as well as ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.