Sr. Associate, Financial Services
Description de l'offre
Sr. Associate, Financial Services
35723 - 64
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate to join ourBusiness Tax Services practice.
· Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations and other flow through entities in the financial services industry
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience
· Build and manage client relationships
· Manage and train staff working on client projects
· Advise clients and be accountable for delivering high quality tax service and advice
· Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
· A minimum of three years of experience as a tax associate for a public accounting firm; corporate tax experience in the financial services industry specifically funds/private equity and real estate
· Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university; CPA preferred
· Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, partnerships, and other flow-through entities, including proficiency in the reviewing 1120, 1120S, 1120-REIT and 1065 tax returns
· Excellent advisory and compliance skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate complex information
· Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.