Description de l'offre
Sr. Associate, Data Engineer, Healthcare
36611 - 73
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse – KPMG's Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics – has both applied data science, AI, and big data architecture capabilities. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore the solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, diverse, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. For you, that translates into the chance to work on a wide range of projects – covering technologies and solutions from AI to optimization – and the power to have a real impact in the business world. So, bring your creativity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate to join ourKPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics to work with our Healthcare team.
· Rapidly prototype, develop, and optimize D&A implementations to tackle the BI/EDW/Big Data and Data Science needs for a variety of Fortune 1000 corporations and other major organizations
· Design, develop and maintain D&A solutions on premise/cloud/KPMG-hosted/hybrid infrastructure; Be the team champion of some mainstream BI/EDW/Big Data toolsets like Tableau, Alteryx, Informatica, Pentaho, Er-Win, and Power Designer
· Play the role of data owner in cross-disciplinary teams; Build logical/physical data models; Discover, profile, acquire, process, model and own data for the solutions
· Implement data processing pipelines, data mining/science algorithms, and visualization engineering to help clients distill insights from rich data sources, including social media, news, internal/external documents, emails, financial data, client data and operational data
· Actively be involved in research and experiment of leading/emerging BI/EDW/Big Data methodologies such as serverless data lake, AWS Redshift, Athena, Glue, GCP BigQuery, and MS PowerBI and apply them to real client solutions
· Be the data engineering SME in the process for pursuing innovations, target solutions, and extendable platforms for Lighthouse, KPMG and client
· Minimum of three years of relevant data engineering experience in related industries, preferably professional services; Experience and knowledge of RDBMS design, data modeling, MPP EDW system implementation; Have completed two plus production BI/EDW/Big data projects with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical personals at all levels; Proficiency with healthcare analytics and data structures
· Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD from an accredited college/ university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
· Hands-on experience and knowledge in: BI/EDW/Big Data toolsets (Tableau, Alteryx, Informatica, Pentaho, Er-Win, Power Designer); Mainstream cloud infrastructures (AWS, MS Azure and GCP; their D&A-related Microservices); Implementing data lake and serverless data lake; Proficient-level fluency of SQL
· Hands-on experience of Linux/Unix/Windows/.NET; Market-leading fluency in several programming languages: Bash/ksh/PowerShell; Python/Perl/R; Ability to pick up and learn new technologies quickly
· Hands-on experience and knowledge in distributed computing architecture, massive-parallel processing big data platforms like Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, Hive/Impala, H-Base/MongoDB/Casandra and Teradata/Netezza/Redshift
· Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time; Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.