Sr Associate, Data Science, KPMG Tax Ignition
34916 - 16
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate to join our Ignition practice.
· Work closely with various KPMG's Tax functional teams and clients to incorporate cognitive and NLP models and algorithms into both KPMG and client solutions
· Define and develop new Tax solutions leveraging approaches such as Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Visualization, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, image recognition, deep learning, Machine Learning, cognitive science and analytics
· Design and implement cognitive computing/AI applications using some combination of the following commercial and open source platforms and libraries such as Microsoft AI, Google AI, AWS AI, IBM Watson, Tensor flow, Keras, Spark, Mahout, Torch, Caffe, ScIkit-learn, and NLTK
· Minimum of five years of IT industry experience with at least three years of experience in one of the following domains of interest - Natural Language Processing (NLP), Linguistics, Advanced Semantic Design, Visualization, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, Image Recognition, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Cognitive Science and Data Analytics
· MS or BS in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Science or other quantitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science or other related areas
· Experience working with leading cognitive computing commercial and open source platforms and libraries such as IBM Watson, Google AI, Microsoft AI, AWS AI, or Apache Mahout
· Demonstrated expertise with analytics and cognitive engagements across design and implementation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.