Sr Associate, Cloud Enabled Resiliency
Description de l'offre
Sr Associate, Cloud Enabled Resiliency
34044 - 16
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr Associate in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Assist in the assessment and development of Cloud Enabled Resiliency and Disaster Recovery requirements, strategies, reference architecture, plans, and maturity and governance programs
· Lead portions of engagements under the supervision of the engagement manager including architectural design of DRaaS for client hosted services and Cloud based application resiliency
· Assist in the creation of proposals and other business development efforts
· Perform risk analyses of IT infrastructure domains to identify points of vulnerability and recommend risk reduction strategies and solutions including cloud options
· Liaise with client stakeholders and subject matter professionals
· Assist with developing or updating firm data center, disaster recovery and availability consulting and transformation methodologies
· A minimum of three years of IT infrastructure operations, engineering and/or architecture, with at least two years developing and testing disaster recovery or IT business continuity plans and minimum of two years of data center technology management, strategy and transformation management
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or Information Systems is preferred
· Experience with cloud services (DRaaS, PaaS, and IaaS) evaluation and implementation
· Technology experience, including server, storage, virtualization, high availability architecture, and data center computing transformation from strategy to design and implementation; additional desirable experience in infrastructure automation and instrumentation, unified communications, collaboration, database / application server architecture, network, and information security
· Past or current certifications (e.g., business continuity certification, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Azure, AWS)
· Strong technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
· Travel may be up to eighty to one hundred percent
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.