Specialist, Risk Consulting CPU Lab
37152 - 54
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Specialist in Risk Strategy & Compliance - Forensic for ourKPMG Risk Consulting practice.
· Perform various data handling tasks, including but not limited to: Receiving of physical digital evidence via shipping methods; logging digital evidence with chain-of-custody paperwork; and digital evidence staging, importing and archiving
· Develop proficiency in and utilize the various tools available to KPMG for data processing, data importing and production during project life cycles for clients
· CD/DVD/HDD production creation and logging
· Inventory and asset tracking and shipping of electronic evidence to various clients around the globe
· Proactively apply quality management, change control, risk mitigation, and customer satisfaction control procedures
· Execute and monitor data exports using proprietary software with tight turnaround deadlines
· A minimum of one year of experience in first-level processing and handling of digital evidence
· Strong analytical and qualitative abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to act autonomously while being a team player
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include a Wednesday through Sunday shift
· Proficiency using the Microsoft Office suite of applications
· Strong commitment to client services delivery
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.