Description de l'offre
Roles and Responsibilities
As part of the corporate HR team you will provide sourcing and recruitment support to the core businesses of KPMG in Belgium.
Your key accountabilities will include:
· Managing the end to end requisition process for graduate and experienced hires from business briefing, job description creation to sourcing strategy to ensure an exceptional candidate experience;
· Proactively searching candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and other professional networks;
· Building relationships with preferred supplier agency contacts;
· Producing a high quality candidate pipeline against the future needs of the business;
· Agree upon regular communication/engagement activities with that pipeline to maximize the opportunity of conversion at the appropriate time;
· Being involved in campus recruitment and the roll out of selection days for graduates;
· Managing the end to end offer/acceptance process liaising with the business and the candidate;
· Contributing to the HR team's knowledge development by following recent trends in HR and by working with HR effectiveness measurement tools.
Qualifications and Skills
You have a master degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a comparable role with a passion for human resources. You are able to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic and growing organisation. You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English with the ability to build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. You are pro-active, service minded and a real team player.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and qualities. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in a dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 24 vacation days, meal vouchers, laptop, group & hospitalization insurance, as well as the support and learning possibilities for your professional development in our organization.