iNAV is an innovative Data & Analytics tool developed in-house by KPMG Luxembourg to provide specialized services in the areas of portfolio valuation and investment fund benchmarking. Due to its success and rapid growth, iNAV services are now used globally within the KPMG network to provide clients with a broad range of analytical reports.
Upon joining the team you will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
• Analyze and design software solutions;
• Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise with Technology and PM team members, and all project stakeholders such as Quality, Business Analysts and System teams;
• Propose and implement ideas for system improvements;
• Participate in estimation process;
• Document software specifications;
• Code, test and debug programs according to computer engineering specifications and internal guidelines;
• Respect and propose internal processes and development methodologies/strategies;
• Ensure Software Functions Normally Through Software Maintenance and Testing;
• Write and maintain detailed functional and technical documentation;
• Ensure respect and implementation of Application Lifecycle Management;
You have the following technical skills :
• Education requirements: Bachelor degree in Software Engineering;
• At least 3 years of professional experience in software development;
• Good experience with C#.Net programming.
• Good knowledge of the following Frameworks: Web (ASP.Net, MVC), Desktop (WPF, Windows Forms) and communication (WCF, Web API, Web Services). Knowledge/experience with JS Frameworks such as ReactJS or AngularJS
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and comfortable writing and analyzing complex queries/Stored Procedure
• Basic knowledge of one of the SQL tool (SSRS, SSIS or SSAS)
• Knowledge of UML, Data modeling, Application architectures (3 tier, etc.)
• Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies such as IIS a minimum
• Understanding of End-to-End Lifecycle Process and Tool Set
• Sensitization and knowledge of security aspects
• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge of Team Foundation Server as Advanced user
• Technical skills/knowledge such as Reporting, SharePoint or Web Design.
• Technical plans interpretation and update
• Good oral and written communication skills;
• Logical and organizational skills, Team spirit;
• Ability to work autonomously, eager to learn and improve;
• Proactivity & Flexibility
Does it sound like you? iNAV team is looking forward to meeting you!