Service Delivery Manager
34735 - 26
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join ourKPMG Spectrum practice.
· Lead an on shore and off shore team in the delivery of a KPMG Spectrum Software as a Service (SaaS) product to our external clients
· Manage the client relationship though onboarding, initiation, and ongoing operational support
· Lead application support and maintenance including product patches, migration, and release rollouts
· Interface and vendor manage external and internal KPMG groups; including but not limited to: Service / Help Desk, Database Admins, and Cloud Ops
· Drive efficiency and cost savings by continuously improving business process and task automation
· Define and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to monitor process health and client facing service metrics
· A minimum of seven years of progressive experience in client facing information systems/technology and two years in Cloud services
· A minimum of two years of IT Service Management, systems management, and/or project management are recommended
· Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university, MBA or an advanced degree is preferred
· A client advocate and influential communicator through multiple channels
· Proactively drives change, flexible, with meticulous attention to detail
· Education or equivalent experience in ITIL and/or COBIT preferred for this position
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.