Snr Consultant, Internal Audit and Risk Compliance Services (Non-FS)
Description de l'offre
Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) helps organisations improve their corporate governance practices, risk management and internal control systems by focusing on strategic and operational risk issues spanning different functions and operating units. We provide governance, risk and compliance services to support compliance with listing rules and other regulatory requirements, helping develop integrated frameworks that unify the governance, risk, compliance and assurance functions.
We offer a richly varied professional experience with an exciting career path. You will have the opportunity to develop powerful insights into different aspects of a client's business, from strategy and operations to governance and financial processes. We provide a multi-skilled, multidisciplinary work environment where no two assignments are exactly the same.
- Perform internal control / internal audit reviews, compliance reviews, SOX assistance projects, and risk assessments for clients across a wide range of industries, independently
- Support project planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting
- Lead and supervise a team of 2 - 3 professional staff and manage their training and development
- A minimum of three years working experience in financial services, consumer markets, infrastructure industry professional services firms, government / quasi-government sectors, or multinational corporations
- Knowledge and experience in performing risk and control reviews
- Qualified HKICPA, ACCA, AICPA, CIA or equivalent
- Industry experience should include in-depth exposure to at least one of the following industries: financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, infrastructure, construction, energy or consumer markets; candidates with experience in multiple industries or with MNC experience will have an advantage
- Experience in handling high impact, complex projects across borders / functions in a dynamic environment will be a definite advantage
- Strong presentation and report writing skills with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Consultant
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.