Description de l'offre
Seasonal Professional, Learning Operations
34349 - 54
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Seasonal Associate, Learning Operations to join our KPMG Business School organization.
· Perform day to day administrative support to Learning Operations' Instructor-led Training coordinators and associates
· Set up registration, reporting, materials production, ordering classroom supplies, monitoring enrollments and mailboxes, processing of attendance rosters, awarding of continuing education credits, and the compilation of required documentation
· Assist with on-site training tasks including the distribution and collection of materials and rosters, production of materials, and other administrative tasks
· Assist Learning Operations team with special projects as required
· Minimum of one year of related training experience; preferably from within a professional services firm or corporate environment
· High School Diploma required; some college coursework is preferred
· Strong team facilitation and collaboration skills as well as prioritization, problem solving, and time management skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to travel up to thirty percent
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.