Description de l'offre
• Graduate (or higher) Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in SAS Technologies with an overall IT experience of 1-3 years
• Mandatory Skill: SAS/Base, SAS EG, SAS VA/VS and any one of SAS AML, SAS Fraud Management.
• Desired but not mandatory Skill: . Any ETL, DQ or visualization tools like Tableau, Qlikview/sense etc.
• Good hold on PL/SQL is essential
• Candidates must have good communication skill
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Project Manager - in design, development, delivery and assistance with implementation of business advise / solutions which enable clients to achieve their business objectives and which reflect best practice
• Initiate the process for specialization in any one industrial sector or solution area so as to have an independent point of view on the selected sector / solution that serves as the foundation for client service
• To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing
• To find avenues to learn and contribute to the firms standards of code of conduct, ethics and client satisfaction standards
• To firmly adhere to the firm's standards on ethics and values