Roles and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
Within the Accountants team with an SME mindset, you will act as trusted business advisor, and be in-charge of
• Accounting and compliance, reportings : you will guide clients in their financial digital processes (review and interpretation of year-end-closings, financial statements, etc.) and tax compliance (corporate tax returns and VAT returns, etc.).
• Advising clients on opportunities for additional growth, preparing and implementing growth plans, investments and restructurings.
• Assisting entrepreneurs in the due diligence process and transactional operations.
• You will also play a role in the growth of the department by training other team members to these specific techniques.
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Accountancy, or Economics with a specialization in Tax. A Professional Qualification is a strong asset (IAB/IEC or an equivalent).
• You have acquired at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role as accountant, financial consultant, business controller, etc. preferably in an accountancy office.
• You have experience and involvement in business development.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build enduring relationships.
• You have the ability to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear, flexible, client- and results-oriented.
• You possess strong communication skills in French (Mother language), fluent in English and Dutch.
Are you an ambitious, forward thinking high-achiever seeking continued growth and progression? Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work on interesting projects with the most successful organizations? If so KPMG can help to match you ambition!
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people's development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors and to grow in the structure to managerial level.