Data Analytics - Manager
Description de l'offre
· Great opportunity to work closely with market leading Forensic specialist KPMG Forensic assists clients prevent, detect and respond to fraud, serious misconduct, corruption and regulatory enquiries. We use a combination of specialist investigation, accounting, and technology skills in assisting clients in the investigation of fraud and corruption and in assisting them manage that risk.
KPMG Forensic has an opportunity in Sydney for the right candidate to join their exciting and fast paced forensic team, specialising in forensic data analytics . The role will offer a great opportunity to work closely with market leading Forensic specialists on high profile engagements. You will be joining a growing team, providing great career opportunities.
Y our new role
As a Manager in the Forensic team, you will:
· Work with leading global organisations, regulators and law firms, as well as range of specialist departments within KPMG, to formulate and document requirements for identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, functions and control frameworks, using data driven solutions
· Scope and carry out day-to-day management of engagements, including liaising with clients, assessing and analysing data and documentation, and managing junior resources
· Draft clear and concise reports that meet the clients' needs and expectations within agreed timeframes, including delivering insights in respect of identified control breakdowns, inefficiencies and optimisation of practices and system configuration
· Utilise technology driven solutions in assisting clients proactively mitigate and detect indicators of fraud, corruption and other forms of serious non-compliance (e.g. through the use of forensic data analytics)
· Developing and implementing data driven functional solutions
· Prepare and deliver presentations and fraud and corruption awareness training materials to clients on engagements, particularly in respect of the use of forensic data analytics to support control and compliance monitoring
· Coordinate multiple projects and workstreams, working closely with Forensic technology, and other KPMG departments where applicable
· Provide on the job training and mentoring to junior staff, and contribute to team networking, innovation and thought leadership publications You bring to the role
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a range of skills, experience and qualifications including the following:
· Demonstrated experience in scoping, managing and delivering engagements
· Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role with a large professional consulting environment, or an in-house IT business analytics team
· Strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex information (financial / accounting insight is favourable)
· A good understanding of key business processes and associated control environments, such as procurement, finance and associated information technology systems
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to review and articulate detailed findings in both written and oral presentations for a variety of audiences
· Excellent time management, organisation and digital working skills
· Proven leadership, people and stakeholder management capabilities, including the ability to manage a team of junior staff and manage multiple engagements concurrently
· Degree holder with an accounting or similarly relevant background, ideally with an Information Technology or professional accounting qualification favourable
· Business development skills to identify how to help clients solve some of their most complex and difficult problems associated with fraud, corruption and other serious misconduct.
· Experience in using query languages (i.e. SQL) as well as analytics and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview, SQL, Python, R, SAS and SPSS) and automation. What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.