Data Analyst- Indirect Tax
Description de l'offre
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should have all the following characteristics:
· Strong work ethic
· Thrive on challenges
· Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
Working with the Data Team, Tax Managers and Partners as part of a National team, the successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of technical, administrative, and support functions, including providing compliance related tax services and identifying innovative strategies to our clients.
Role and Responsibilities
· Preparing data for creating, running, and modifying reports.
· Develop complex SQL reports to support the project management initiative.
· Work with clients to determine data requirements and extract data and images for reporting purposes.
· Perform In-depth queries on financial data
· Perform In-depth data analysis to identify areas of risk, opportunities and recommend solutions for our clients
· Work with unique data analytic programs to deliver innovative solutions to our clients
· Design and deliver new and innovative ways to deliver and display information to our clients At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need extra time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
Skills & Qualifications
· Strong knowledge of excel, and various ERP and database systems such as Oracle, MS SQL.
· Certificate or degree in Computing or IT, with a focus on Business Systems Analysis, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and Reporting, or similar, is an asset.
· Knowledge of accounting and financial background is an asset, including a degree in accounting, applied business administration, or similar.
· Ability to use a variety of tools to organize, query, and analyze data from a variety of systems, including financial data, with a specific focus on taxes such as GST/HST, Provincial PST, and QST.
· Familiarity with data analysis software
· Extremely strong analytical, problem solving, and teamwork skills, with the ability to handle changing priorities and to multitask.
· Excellent attention to details.
· Ability to work with multiple demands and short deadlines.
· Good inter-personnel skills and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and within a virtual team.
Location Waterloo, ON ,Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process , please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
Category Analyst Service Line Indirect Tax ,Industry Not Applicable
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.