Description de l'offre
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Infrastructure Advisory - Economics & Regulation practice.
KPMG's Economics and Regulation practice delivers trusted independent and expert advice that adds value to public and private sector organisations. Our deep sector knowledge is diverse with recent engagements including Transport, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Finance, Tourism, Energy, Oil and Gas, and Information and Communication services.
Our solutions include complex economic modelling and analysis through cost-benefit analyses, economic impact assessments, market studies and demand forecasts, as well as rigorous policy analysis and development.
As an Economics and Regulation professional, you will join an experienced and diverse team who are passionate about making a difference and learning along the way. Candidates should have an interest in economics and public policy, and an excellent academic record.
• Contribute to economic modelling, data gathering, research and analysis for proposals and project deliverables
• Working in project/engagement teams to support any project administration, management and delivery
• Participating in brainstorming and insight sessions to continue to develop solutions and capabilities
• Getting involved in ad hoc activities typical within a dynamic consulting environment e.g. proposal development, client research, presentations and final reporting
• By supporting clients on their economic and regulatory analysis needs, our team works hard to provide an insightful, focused approach to helping our clients develop strategy and realize their vision
Experience / Requirements
• Bachelor/Master degree in Economics or equivalent
• Various roles from fresh graduates to experienced hires
• Prior experience in consulting/advisory is important
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in SAS, R, Regression analysis, VBA, Matlab, Python, MySQL, Latex, etc
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
• Passionate in sharing knowledge with the entire team