Description de l'offre
- Assist advisory team in daily work and provide supporting service;
- Completes tasks per workflow manuals within deadlines, and send to Supervisor for review;
- Raise any issues to Supervisor immediately.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a business / IT related discipline;
- Excel, Word, PPT and SharePoint preferable;
- Ability to work efficiently within time;
- Ability to communicate with impact in an open, honest, consistent and clear manner.
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (''KPMG International''), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.