KPMG Transaction Services advises a wide range of clients on M&A transactions, from leading private equity and real estate funds, multinational corporations and public interest entities, to small size private companies
KPMG Transaction Services provides various types of buy-side and sell-side deal advisory support throughout the deal cycle
- Pre-deal buy-side due diligence
- Sell-side assistance including vendor due diligence and vendor assistance
- Cross-border transaction assistance
- Completion assistance
- Sales purchase agreement support
We help our clients identify opportunities and risk in their acquisitions, disposals, JVs and buy-outs.
- Work with a team of transaction advisory professionals and other advisory functions to execute due diligence and other transaction advisory projects
- Carry out financial analysis on investment target to highlight key findings relevant to the transaction
- Produce quality tailor made deliverables to suit the needs of clients
- Participate in business development and public activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Develop and coach junior team members
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or Information Technology-related disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Systems, etc
- At least 3 years' experience relating to Data & Analytics with experience in Visualisation
- At least 1 years' experience relating to Python or R programming
- Proficiency and working experience with at least one visualisation tool (such as Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, QlikSense, or Spotfire)
- Data analytics experience with SQL is a must
- Strong understanding in BI/data warehouse concepts
- Strong analytical mindset with solid problem solving skills and ability to analyse complex data, identify core issues and investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Team player and ability to work well in a dynamic environment
- Retail or Financial services industry experience would be an asset
- Good English language skills; Mandarin skills preferred but not required / Good English and Mandarin language skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.