Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Tax, Based in Shanghai
Description de l'offre
Our people are allocated to specific client teams on a project by project basis, taking into account the level of experience required, the development needs and availability. We provide services to a diverse client base in different industries, and cover a wide range of taxes from income tax and turnover taxes to property taxes.
- Plan and project-manage tax advisory assignments, including preparing tax advice and reports for clients
- Structure cross-border corporate investment and develop acquisition strategies
- Act as the primary point of contact for client liaisons
- Work and interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Identify business opportunities and participate in the development, marketing and implementation of tax services
- Lead or help to lead the team and provide a supportive environment for staff development and motivation
- Continue to learn throughout your career, and actively share your knowledge
- Assist in meeting the tax practice's financial targets
- Assist in managing risks within the business by understanding its risk management policies and ensuring compliance from the team
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills, including a degree in Accounting / Finance or any other business-related discipline
- Prefer compliance and advisory services to multinational clients in various sectors, say financial service, bank, insurance, finance leasing, securitization and real estate fund, industry, etc.
- Minimum of three years' / five years' experience in a professional service environment (tax experience preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and analyze complex business transactions to identify key issues / risks
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of the advice and information gathered
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex issues clearly to non-experts
- Ability to work cross functionally and cross culturally
- Strong presentation skills, with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.