Description de l'offre
In 1992, KPMG became the first international accounting network to be granted a joint venture licence in mainland China. KPMG China was also the first among the Big Four in mainland China to convert from a joint venture to a special general partnership, as of 1 August 2012. Additionally, the Hong Kong office can trace its origins to 1945. This early commitment to the China market, together with an unwavering focus on quality, has been the foundation for accumulated industry experience, and is reflected in the Chinese member firm's appointment by some of China's most prestigious companies.
Our Corporate Tax team is constantly involved in providing tax advisory services for corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions, advising on tax efficient investment structures and conducting tax due diligence. We also help organisations deal with the costs and opportunities arising from the introduction of China's latest tax policy, including advising on tax planning strategies, tax implications on China investments and tax incentives under the new law.
Our people are allocated to specific client teams on a project by project basis, taking into account the level of experience required, the development needs and availability. We provide services to a diverse client base in different industries, and cover a wide range of taxes from income tax and turnover taxes to property taxes.
- Plan and project-manage tax advisory assignments, including preparing tax advice and reports for clients
- Structure cross-border corporate investment and develop acquisition strategies
- Act as the primary point of contact for client liaisons
- Work and interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Identify business opportunities and participate in the development, marketing and implementation of tax services
- Lead or help to lead the team and provide a supportive environment for staff development and motivation
- Continue to learn throughout your career, and actively share your knowledge
- Assist in meeting the tax practice's financial targets
- Assist in managing risks within the business by understanding its risk management policies and ensuring compliance from the team
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills, including a degree in Accounting/Finance or any other business-related discipline
- Minimum of three years' experience in a professional service environment (tax experience preferred)
- Ability to think strategically and analyse complex business transactions to identify key issues/risks
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on a sound assessment of the advice and information gathered
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex issues clearly to non-experts
- Ability to work cross functionally and cross culturally
- Strong presentation skills, with an excellent command of verbal and written English and Chinese
Please note that KPMG Shenzhen will relocate to China resources building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen by the end of 2018.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI