Description de l'offre
KPMG China has 17 offices, including KPMG Advisory (China) Limited, in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong and Macau, with around 10,000 professionals. Our business in China has established industry groups, enabling targeted, industry-specific experience and solutions to be delivered where needed. For our clients, this focus on industry and country specific knowledge means we can deliver exceptional people with an intimate knowledge of your specific business issues, as well as an overriding commitment to strive for the highest quality services.
- Maintain regular communication with in-charge and clients on issues and engagement process
- Responsible for audit certain items of Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Reconcile clients? bank accounts, physically check clients? fixed assets, audit client's employee records and suppliers lists
- Work as part of a team of professionals for a wide variety of clients; travel to client premises subjected to job commitment
- Review clients' accounts and assist in the report of the clients' Financial Status
- Consult with clients to solve other complicated business problems
- At least 2 years working experience in large public accounting firms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Strong analytical and highly commitment to quality client service
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Keen business mind and find audit issues from business trading activities
- Be mature, initiative with strong sense of teamwork
- Flexible to handle multiple tasks at the same time
Education and Professional Certifications
- Passed 2 courses in CICPA at least
Please note that KPMG Shenzhen will relocate to China resources building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen by the end of 2018.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ('KPMG International'), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. *LI