Full Stack Developer
46896 - 54
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Full Stack Developer to join ourTax Transformation and Technology organization.
· Design enterprise solutions using modern cloud architectural patterns on the Azure/AWS/Hybrid Cloud
· Proactively look for opportunities to automate every aspect of the application and security lifecycle
· Collaborate with application and security architects to evaluate technologies and tools
· Provide training and guidance to empower teams and instill a culture of DevSecOps
· Maintains close awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application for service offerings and products
· Knowledge of IT operations including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance in Azure and AWS, and managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution
· Minimum three years of experience in developing, unit testing and troubleshooting applications software using PowerShell, .NET, C#, HTML, REST APIs, SQL Server
· Minimum three years of experience in designing database schema, develop stored procedures and other database objects on SQL Server is preferred; similar experience in comparable technologies such as Oracle is accepted
· Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in engineering or Computer Science from an accredited college/university
· Experience designing and scripting entire cloud environments including networks, app services, databases, and firewall rules; knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, and encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, and application firewalls is a plus
· Display high level of commitment, energy, drive, enthusiasm, adaptability and flexibility; ability to take initiative, quickly learn new technologies and be willing to shift between roles
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.