KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, we offer a globally-consistent standard of service based on professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge. In the ASEAN region, KPMG member firms operate across all 10 countries. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
With a vibrant real estate and asset management market in the Asia, we are looking for passionate individuals who are excited to ride this growth with us. You will have the opportunity to work with the tax specialists in the real estate and asset management sector. Along with specific industry training, including investment fund specialisation, you can look forward to develop deep knowledge in the Asset Management / Real Estate sector.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following types of projects:
• Fund structuring
• Tax structuring of carried interests
• Tax due diligence of real estate holding entities / funds
• Cross border real estate acquisition
• IPO projects such as REIT and Business Trust listing in Singapore, including advising on tax matters during the warehousing stage
• Corporate restructuring
• Application of tax rulings and tax incentives
• Permanent establishment analysis and mitigation
• Stamp duty advisory
• Capital Allowance study
The ideal candidate should have:
• Possess a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law. • Knowledge in taxation from an economic and legal perspective will be an advantage. • A strong team player with a proven track record of academic and co-curricular achievements. • Possess the ability to work independently, multi task and perform in a fast pace environment. • A fluent communicator with strong language skills. • Strong organization skills with an eye for detail. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with colleagues from various levels and functions.