· Providing administrative support to our KPMG Clara workflow team.
· Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
· 24 month fixed term contract opportunity. About us
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Multi-tasking and managing competing priorities, you will provide first class administrative and operational support to the KPMG Clara workflow team; helping to support one of the most significant Audit projects underway - the implementation of the KPMG Clara workflow. This role will see you working alongside a focused, driven team, providing them with an exceptional level of service and support.
Your work will see you:
· Providing operational support to the KPMG Clara workflow team by organising various meetings and functions, both in Sydney and across Australia
· Providing administrative support for group meetings, initiatives and projects, including taking meeting minutes, collating reports, creating PowerPoint presentations
· Managing the team's functional mailbox and intranet pages
· Proactively managing workflows, organizing international and local travel, and processing internal documentation on behalf of the KPMG Clara workflow Deployment Lead and a small number of Senior Managers within the group
How are you Extraordinary:
It is likely you will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
· Friendly, flexible and professional can-do attitude.
· The confidence and the ability to communicate at all levels
· Relevant experience supporting a high performing team in a fast paced, corporate environment
· A strong sense of accountability and a commitment to delivering high quality service
· Outstanding organisational skills, a sound ability to prioritise and manage competing deadlines
· Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Advertised: 10 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 09 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time