The position can be based in either Reading, Bristol or Birmingham.
KPMG’s Restructuring Technical and Compliance team are looking for an administrator to join their team. This small team has seven members across the country. The team provides support to the Restructuring function nationally on all technical matters, including legislative and legal developments, creates tools, training and guidance to assist staff with the day to day management of cases and provides support in the usage of our systems including IPS (our main case management tool).
This role provides the opportunity to assist on a wide-range of projects within the team, including but not limited to:
- Assistance with the development of training and guidance materials on a variety of topics, including the monthly preparation of various alerts to staff;
- Assisting with internal compliance reviews from both a systems and case perspective;
- Assisting with the update of standard letter packs and maintenance of our systems. Project work including the development of FAQs, GDPR guidance etc.
- Monitoring of the books and records for insolvency cases;
- Providing assistance with IPS diary testing and assisting with IPS training;
- General administrative support to the team.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 A Levels
- GCSE A-C Maths and English
- CPI qualification would be an advantage but is not essential
The key skills required are:
- Previous insolvency knowledge and experience is essential;
- A good understanding of Excel and PowerPoint, although relevant training can be provided;
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Good people skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- An ability to use your own initiative and consult, when appropriate, whilst being a strong team player is essential.