Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud Migration
Description de l'offre
Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud Migration
34164 - 83
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in CIO Advisory for ourManagement Consulting practice.
· Lead clients' infrastructure & cloud migration engagements, including cloud migration strategy, application cloud suitability/readiness assessment, migration planning, sourcing options, business case and execution coordination
· Lead design, implementation and migration to new IT infrastructure and cloud (IaaS/PaaS) environments
· Primary liaison with client stakeholders and architects
· Manage engagement staffing, financials, quality and risk
· Lead client pursuits and development of service proposals
· Lead development of enhancements to the infrastructure & cloud management methodologies and contribute thought leadership content
· Minimum five years in IT infrastructure technology management and architecture including IaaS/PaaS cloud transformation programs and infrastructure automation, prior system/storage admin/engineering experience and consulting experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences from an accredited college/university, Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred and past or current certifications (e.g. Microsoft, AWS, Cisco, VMware) is preferred
· Two years of cloud strategy and transformation leadership including cloud services (IaaS/PaaS) implementation & migration, including Azure or AWS
· Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure or Amazon Web Service), infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet, BladeLogic), server, storage, high availability architecture, and infrastructure transformation from strategy to design and implementation
· Additional desirable experience in infrastructure automation and instrumentation (Unix Admin, Scripting / Programming Capabilities, SDLC Process Knowledge), Unified Communications, Collaboration, Database/application server architecture, network, information security
· Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills with the willingness to travel up to 80 percent of the time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.