Description de l'offre
We are looking for two project managers to join KPMG Central Services to manage medium complexity projects from the creation of the business requirement to the project closure.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
· Collect needs and help a project requestor to define the needs
· Document these needs
· Help the project requestor to create the business case
· Evaluate the risks and impacts as well as on business side than on the IT side
· Suggest improvement on the future solution
· Advise on best solutions in order to meet the needs
· Suggest improvement from an operational point of view
· Create project plans and project budget
· Take the lead on project administration tasks
· Monitor budget and project plan
· Report progress to the different project's stakeholder
· Report on project portfolio
· Facilitate the collaboration with project sponsor, provider, IT teams
· Ensure the quality of all deliverables.
· Be coach junior PM
· Supervise potentially IT technical staff, providers
This role requires a self-motivated individual who is proactive in finding solutions to problems and able to demonstrate drive with a positive and enthusiastic attitude. Your knowledge and communication skills will be required to provide a great mood in the team!
Requirements to access to this function
· Education requirements: Bachelor's degree in IT or related fields
· Work experience requirements: 4 years of experience and 2 years of experience in project management
· 2 years of experience in an IT department is an asset
· Fluent in English (French, German or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage)
· Knowledge in one project management methodology (PMI, Prince2, Agile, Scrum)
· Business skills & methods
· Technical IT skills
· IT general knowledge skills and IT architecture skills
· Good knowledge of the Pack office
· Knowledge of MS Visio and MS Project
You are a practical and positive thinker? You are an effective non-stressed networker and able to demonstrate analytical skills? You are dynamic, rigorous and demonstrate planning and organization in your work? Then, don't be shy and dare to apply!