Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
· Plan and manage risk assessments and analyze business models and intra-group transactions in various industries
· Prepare transfer pricing documentation including economic analysis and value chain analysis
· Develop transfer pricing policies and guide their implementation
· Advise headquarters of multi-national clients to develop and implement pragmatic solutions regarding the supply and value chain as well as the corresponding tax and transfer pricing systems
· Deliver a variety of analyses and transfer pricing projects in multidisciplinary teams
· Manage compliance documentation projects according to international (OECD) and local standards
This is what makes you successful
· Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics or a related subject
· Preferably 1-4 years professional experience in the international tax and transfer pricing area and/or in consulting, preferably in a Big 4 environment
· Proficient English skills; French, German or Swiss German skills would be a strong asset
· Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
· Enthusiastic and proactive personality with a 'can do' attitude
Digitalization in the Tax landscape
Targeted career development and internal and external attractive training and further education options
Possibilities for global and Switzerland-wide mobility across all sectors and locations
25-30 days of leave, option for compensation of overtime (with the exception of management staff); management staff receive an additional 4 to 6 days of leave
Maternity leave of 16 weeks, paternity leave of 5 days and free advice from the external family service
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
KPMG as an employer
Your future team
Our Global Transfer Pricing Services team works on projects for international clients, helping them deal with a wide range of transfer pricing issues using best-in-class approaches to achieve practical solutions. We are part of KPMGs Global transfer pricing network, and work extensively with other KPMG offices. We offer comprehensive training both on the job and as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling new joiners at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.