Description de l'offre
The role and responsibilities
A career in KPMG's Audit practice provides you with hands-on opportunities to:
· Learn how a wide variety of organizations function and to play a role in reviewing their systems and processes,
· Work on a diversified portfolio of international clients. This is an ideal opportunity to:
· Start your career and gain solid technical knowledge,
· Give you excellent exposure to diverse assignments:
· Statutory audit engagements,
· Due diligence reviews,
· Internal audit reviews .
You will receive on the job coaching as well as a KPMG tailored training program allowing you to acquire relevant technical expertise.
The perfect candidate
· Holds a degree in either Audit, Finance, Engineering / IT or Accounting,
· Is interested in undertaking professional accountancy qualifications (e.g. IRE, ACCA, Wirtschaftsprüfer),
· Is a team player, displaying a positive attitude and is able to work efficiently and accurately under pressure,
· Is fluent in English,
· Is native or has a bilingual proficiency in French.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter in English.