Federal Research Associate
46548 - 19
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Advisory, Federal Proposal Ops to join our Consulting organization.
· Accountable for daily monitoring for potential procurement opportunities
· Track Federal solicitation releases and modifications through various Internet sites
· Conduct research regarding Federal contracting and procurement activities
· Maintain log of procurement activities/opportunities
· Minimum one year professional experience; preferably from a professional services firm
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
· Prior working knowledge of Federal contracting is preferred
· Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in conducting Internet searches
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.