About the team and responsibilities
Our Investment Management practice is a services portal, within the Advisory. It provides asset managers with business solutions to comply with regulatory requirements, such as cross-border fund registration, fund tax calculation/certification, AIFMD reporting, KID/KIIDs reporting and KYD. We have developed a technology-powered platform, accessible via one single entry point, allowing our clients to focus on their core business.
Our clients are global asset managers and asset servicers based in Luxembourg and across Europe.
As part of our team, you will:
• Monitoring business and regulatory developments in the Investment Management sector and catch / keep an eye open on business opportunities
• Managing projects turning business opportunities into services in cooperation with multi-disciplinary experts
• Leading the implementation of new services and support product enhancement initiatives in relation to existing business solutions
• Managing client on-boarding projects
• Contributing to commercial initiatives (drafting proposals, sales pitch etc...)
The perfect candidate
• On top of your degree in Economics or Finance, you have at least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the Asset Management and/or Asset Servicing industry.
• Experience with regulatory and reporting projects would be considered as an advantage (ex. AIFMD, Priips Kid, UCITS Kiid, etc).
• You have previously contributed to major implementation deliverables such as process design, definition of business requirements, testing plan, preparation and execution, project steering documentation, operating memorandum etc.
• You are an entrepreneur, strong team player, client-driven, result-oriented and capable to work under pressure.
• You enjoy working in an international and multicultural environment
• You have good communication skills, both written and oral, in both French or German and English. Any additional language skills would be considered as an advantage.
If you share our values and vision, we will be delighted to welcome you on board! You will have a unique opportunity to fully exploit your potential and boost your career. We are committed to developing our people.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.