Corporates Audit Operations Coordinator
The role holder will report to the Head of Performance & Operations (HoPO) and will support Performance Leaders (PLs) and Leadership ensuring that the operational aspects of the Corporates Audit Performance Group are delivered. Corporates Audit comprises 770 Partners and colleagues and requires strong operational back-up to ensure the smooth running of this Audit Performance Group. This role will be maternity cover, D grade level, based at 15 Canada Square.
• Support the PLs in delivering department and management meeting information packs and ensuring meeting logistics are arranged.
• Project manage logistics, prepare content/formatting and present first draft for meetings/events including monthly MI pack for Leadership, six-monthly Townhalls and Partner updates, PL kick off meetings and P&A update sessions.
• Organise and attend PL catch ups, monthly performance meetings and weekly people meetings; tracking actions and ensuring they are carried forward.
• Project manage department projects as delegated by the HoPO, PLs and People Partner linking in with other areas of the business as required and sharing knowledge.
• Represent and be the first point of contact for the HoPO/PLs when required and appropriate.
• Liaise and regular contact with the Resource Senior Manager and RMAs to ensure new joiner, international secondments, leaver and transfer processes (including graduate intakes/KAAPs/360s/vacation students/work experience) run efficiently.
• Arrange/prepare agendas & oversee the inductions for student programme intakes i.e. intensives and graduate empowered programme, 360s, KAAPs etc. including final arrangements with CSS and arranging guest speakers.
• Supporting the recruitment function with coordinating recruitment activity, keeping track of current recruitment activity, ensure the scheduling team are following protocol, and keep record of the recruitment league table.
• Take ownership and follow up any operational or processing issues with relevant stakeholders, particularly with KBS.
• Key contact and support for the PLs, People Partner and HoPO when information needs to be collated & presented or if any departmental and processing issues arise.
• Key contact for people operations and all operational processes linked into corporates audit.
• Ensuring the PL transitional process for new PLs runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Keeping proactive and up to date with activities and messages within the firm and provide the PLs / HoPO with a high level of communication. Reminding them of deadlines, timelines and key messages.
• Supporting the PLs/HoPO/ Leadership with any ad-hoc tasks
• Act as deputy for the Business Continuity plans for corporates audit
• Have a good knowledge of the firm’s intranet to provide guidance on firm policies and processes
• Have a good knowledge of the department policies and processes and how they are applied following set precedents
Performance development cycle
• Assist the PLs and HR with the administration for the performance management process, talent and other people management initiatives across the department, including:
• Arrange upward feedback and wash-up meetings
• Collation and production of supporting documentation
• Action requests from PLs following MyPD statistics and other KPIs relating to deadlines for interim and year end
• Arrange and co-ordinate people planning meetings for the PLs
• Maintain the C, D and E grade counselee allocations
• Have a good understanding of the performance development intranet pages and information available, including awareness of timetables to proactively plan for interim and yearend process
• Manage the Operations Assistant (E grade colleague), delegating, quality checking and ensuring processes are being followed and workload is managed.
• Manage and oversee the performance of the Ops Assistant. Ensuring the Ops Assistant has been coached and directed so she can execute work and focus on quality.
• Be a team player with the ability to work independently.
• Have strong interpersonal skills.
• Evidence the skills required to manage an E grade colleague
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate exceptional organisational and administrative skills.
• Possess an eye for detail and be proactive in identifying necessary tasks.
• Demonstrate an ability to adapt to changing demands and conditions
• Possess an ability to collate and analyse data, think creatively and solve problems.
• Be flexible in terms of working hours.
• Be able to deal discreetly with sensitive client and employee information and issues.
• Demonstrate intermediate/advance level of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrate a commitment to deliver a first class quality service at all times.
• Present a professional image.
• Demonstrate a career focus, ambition and a desire to continually develop themselves and update their skills and knowledge.