Description de l'offre
Part of the Tax department, our Corporate Business Tax team is looking for forward-thinking and passionate collaborators to make a difference to our clients, people and communities for September 2019.
The role and responsibilities
Tax is a fast-growing area of KPMG's professional services and this is your opportunity to be at the nerve center of a client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge. The position will give you an excellent exposure to diverse assignments.
· Your main task will be the preparation of corporate tax returns for our national and international clients.
· Your work will also include the analysis of accounting information as well as the preparation of tax provisions and specific tax reportings.
· As part of a multicultural team of young and dynamic professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from other functions within our office, but with colleagues worldwide.
The perfect candidate
· You hold a university degree (2 years or Bachelor's degree) in Accounting Economics, or equivalent.
· You are organized and confident in your ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients.
· Your are flexible and open minded in your work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· You believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing you career with a leading international tax firm.
· Fluency in English and German or French is required (Luxembourgish will be considered as an advantage).
Are you ready for the next step?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.