46903 - 43
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Cloud Engineer to join our Advisory Technology Organization.
· Manage coordination, operational scheduling and support for Cloud Operations teams to execute Cloud Solutions and represent Technical Operations to all stakeholders
· Provide high level cost and resource estimates for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS) offerings
· Manage Operational Communications and Relationship Management by acting as primary customer interface for Cloud Technology requests for assistance and information; engage subject matter professionals as needed, provide guidance and educate customers on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS) delivery models
· Interface with customers to handle requests for information from Technical Operations Teams; request intake and requirements gathering (Internal and external) and engage Subject Matter Professionals from related Technical Operations and Services Teams
· Act as a trusted advisor to clients; ensure the efficiency of Infrastructure requests and manage customer driven; work on Infrastructure projects and create Cloud documentation of technical implementation plans, represent Cloud Operations to all stakeholders
· Minimum of five years of IT service delivery experience in solutions delivery, project management and IT Operations
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
· Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and Cloud Formation Templates
· Strong project management skills with experience executing multiple projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants; Ability to quickly acquire new knowledge regarding technology and to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
· Comprehensive knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as Service (SaaS) across multiple cloud providers, IT Security, software development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and industry best practices
· Excellent verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority
· Travel as necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.