Description de l'offre
Tax is a fast growing area of KPMG's professional services and it could be your opportunity to be at the nerve center of our client's business and gain a privileged insight into how different businesses operate. This is an ideal opportunity to gain solid technical knowledge.
The role and responsibilities:
· You will be the helpdesk support (level1) of the entire team for all the questions related to Excel, Word ,PDF ,XML ,....
· You will be the helpdesk on bugs fixing and maintenance of the existing applications in house.
· You are in charge of the token management
· You will be responsible of the adaptation of the package according to the new tax administration guidelines
· You will be working on client's data and perform controls and certify their accuracy,
· You will analyze figures, create databases and provide reports intended to be used by the clients,
· You will manage a demanding and reactive workload in a responsive way to assist the Business to meet the clients requirements
The perfect candidate:
· Holds a bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, finance or economics,
· Is organized and confident in his ability to deliver the expected level of service to our clients,
· Is rigorous and meticulous in his work approach and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude,
· Is Fluent in English and French or German.
· Has a good knowledge of accounting and an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools especially Excel - (For example able to manipulate/extrapolate data; create formulas; present information in variety of formats; import and export figures, able to create Macro to automate task)
· Has a hood knowledge of Visual Basic Application
· Has a good knowledge in MS Office : Excel, Word and Access
· Has a good knowledge of XML and XMS
· Knowledge of SQL and PDF could be an asset
Are you ready for the next step?
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.