Big Data Software Engineer
Description de l'offre
Big Data Software Engineer
37049 - 64
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Big Data Software Engineer to join our Advanced Analytics organization.
· Assist the development of big data analytics and cloud applications to facilitate the work of data scientists and solution developers
· Work with KPMG industry professionals to understand the needs and analytics use cases
· Support the Architecture, development, building, testing, and deployment of applications using iterative and agile-like development processes
· Translate advanced business analytics problems into technical approaches that yield actionable recommendations, in diverse domains such as risk management, product development, marketing research, supply chain and public policy
· Architect and develop applications for cloud environments utilizing cloud computing services
· Communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, presentations, and demonstrations
· Minimum of two years of Software Engineer experience; one year of experience with distributed computing and big data systems (such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Pig, Storm, Kafka), Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL and NOSQL data stores
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or related fields from an accredited college/university; Master's degree from an accredited college/university is preferred
· Experience working within a Cloud Environment, Azure preferred
· Proficiency with Git, Jira, Confluence and with Linux/Unix environments; proficiency with Agile software development
· Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time; Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de KPMG SA
KPMG est un groupe d’audit, de conseil et d’expertise comptable dont Michael J.Andrew est le président depuis 2011. Le groupe est présent dans 156 pays à l’aide d’un réseau de cabinet indépendant, membre de KMPG International. KPMG est né en 1986 de la fusion entre deux grands groupes, Peat Marwick International (PMI) et Klynveld Main Goerdeler (KMG). En 2012, le groupe a réalisé un chiffre d’affaires en 2012 de 23,03 milliards de dollars et employait près de 152 000 personnes à travers le monde, il fait aujourd’hui parti des Big Four de l’audit.
KPMG France est présent dans 217 villes françaises et compte aujourd’hui près de 70 000 clients dans différents secteurs et dont font partie de grands groupes tels que EADS, Total ou encore EDF.