· Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
· Use innovative solutions to ensure that we service our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible
· As a team member of the Customer Experience Centre this role represents the 'face of IT' focused on providing the highest level of customer service Customer Experience Officer
· Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
· Make a real difference in your community through our social and environmental programs
· Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
· Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
· Be supported by joining one of our employee led Inclusion & Diversity Networks
· Share the parenting experience and generous leave program offered for both parents
· Our relaxed dress policy allows you the choice to reflect you and your work KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's IT Services team have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Officer to join the Canberra team.
· Be customer, and delivery focused, organised and capable of delivering in full and on time.
· Identify and locally escalate support requests that are symptomatic of an unresolved underlying problem in IT equipment or services.
· Record all relevant information including progress accurately re Service Request in ITSM Tool in accordance with KPMG Policy and Processes.
· Accurate diagnosis of root cause - Incident or Request
· Resolve, action or assigned task(s) to appropriate service delivery lines
· Actively identify areas for process improvement and make recommendations to Team Leaders. How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
· Ideally experience in IT Desktop Support or equivalent
· You enjoy meeting people and building relationship with customers
· Experience in tech support or customer service
· You can communicate technical concepts in layman's terms
· You share a passion for technology
· Experience working with a complex organisation
· Experience using and supporting Windows 10 and Office 365 highly regarded
· Experience with supporting Audio Visual and Video Conferencing technology will be highly regarded The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 25 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time