· Provide administration support to Senior Leaders and their teams
· Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
· Fast paced, client-focused environment About us
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, and transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
In this role you will support two Partners and their wider team within our Enterprise Audit and Assurance division. This role will be a part of a growing, supportive and collaborative team. You will be a Senior Personal Assistant who is eager to learn, has a can-do attitude, who is team orientated and enjoys working in a fast paced environment and varied role.
Your work will see you:
· Providing administrative support to the Partners by proactively managing Partners emails, diary, organising meetings, and arranging domestic and international travel
· Assist with preparing WIP, time and expenses and ad-hoc reports
· Update and maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) System to record details of client visits, new clients, leads and opportunities among others.
· Providing administration support to the wider team when needed
· Working autonomously and managing highly confidential information
· Build and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. How are you Extraordinary:
It is likely you will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
· Prior experience in a Personal Assistant or Team Assistant role
· The confidence and the ability to communicate at all levels
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, confident and a team player.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, priorities and manage
· Experience in Ms Office Suite including preparing and formatting documentation and presentations The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Please note that KPMG Australia will be closed between 20th December and 6th January. Applications received between this period will be reviewed by the 8th January.
Advertised: 18 Dec 2019 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 17 Jan 2020 W. Australia Standard Time