· Looking for a role that will see you add real value
· Opportunity to grow and develop further as a Personal Assistant
· On the job mentoring will be provided to help you take that next step About us
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer through change, strengthen, transition and grow their businesses. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
In this role you will support 2 Partners and 3 Directors in our Innovation, Solutions and Ventures (ISV) team based in Melbourne. This role will be a part of a new team that is helping to drive the growth agenda for the Firm. A team that prides itself on being supportive and collaborative. You will work closely with other Personal Assistants to build a community of practice who will coach, mentor and help you take that next step in your career. You will be a Personal Assistant who is eager to learn, has a can-do attitude, who is looking to further develop their skills in a fast paced environment and varied role.
Your work will see you:
· Providing administrative support to the Partners and Directors
· Proactively managing diaries, organising meetings and room bookings
· Attend meetings (as required), take minutes and identify & track required actions
· Coordinate domestic and international travel
· Manage the processing of all expenses, invoicing, and assist with other reporting as required
· Assist with team management such as onboarding and exiting employees and managing assets
· Working autonomously and manage highly confidential information
· Build and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. How are you Extraordinary:
It is likely you will bring a combination of the following skills and experience:
· In a corporate and professional environment dealing with senior executives and/or clients directly
· Competency in MS Office suite including but not limited to Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint including preparing and formatting reports and presentations
· A can-do proactive attitude and desire to up skill and continue to your expand knowledge
· Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
· The confidence and the ability to communicate at all levels
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and confident
· Strong attention to detail
· A team player The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other. We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary !
Please note that KPMG Australia will be closed between 20th December and 6th January. Applications received between this period will be reviewed by the 8th January.
Advertised: 18 Dec 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 17 Jan 2020 AUS Eastern Daylight Time