Sr. Associate, Windows Server Engineer
46992 - 45
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Engineering to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
· Assist in interpreting requirements and leverage standards to develop detailed solutions
· Leverage technology roadmaps
· Collaborate with cross domain architects, engineers and operations teams
· Maintain technical and business knowledge of industry trends
· Provide input to ensure solution have effective investment economics with scale; assist in providing direction to deployment teams to implement solutions
· Deliver next tier support for operational team
· Minimum three years of experience in a mature IT environment supporting one to two domain projects
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
· Ability to articulate strategic and situational perspectives apply innovative technical solutions to business problems
· Capability to translate business requirements and solution architecture into solutions and estimate the financial, delivery and support impacts
· Quickly comprehend and apply capabilities of new technologies
· U.S. Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.