Sr. Associate, Supply Chain Consulting - Oracle SCM
47386 - 26
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Sr. Associate in Customer & Operations for ourConsulting practice.
· Support Oracle Cloud Supply Chain implementation projects
· Assist in designing and implementing process changes and/or technical configuration of Oracle Cloud SCM modules in order to meet project objectives
· Execute the day-to-day activities of work streams associated with Oracle Cloud SCM implementations
· Prior knowledge with SCM leading practices and functionality available in Oracle Cloud to be able to advise clients during project execution
· Identify and communicate findings to senior management and client personnel
· A minimum of five years of management consulting experience with a focus on Supply Chain and one or more of the following processes: Source to Settle, Plan to Fulfill, and Order to Cash
· Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
· Completion of at least one implementation in Oracle Cloud SCM is preferred, Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, and/or JDE implementation experience will also be considered
· Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
· Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts with SCM modules
· Strong solid background in Microsoft Office
· Travel may be up to 80-100%
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.