Associate, EVS Tangible Valuation
46931 - 83
Area of Interest:
At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join ourValuations practice.
· Prepare valuation models and reports for various types of machinery and personal property asset classes
· Prepare market research for various industries to estimate replacement costs and fair value estimates
· Support useful lives and depreciation techniques for all types of machinery and equipment
· Review valuation reports for reasonableness
· Assist with the valuation of other tangible assets
· A minimum of one year of relevant real estate appraisal experience
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, accounting, finance or business from an accredited college/university
· Completion of Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice; American Society of Appraisers Machinery & Equipment courses a plus
· Previous experience using Argus, Microsoft Word and Excel
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, solid analytical skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.