47513 - 30
Business Support Services
Area of Interest:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Designer, to join our National Design Proposal & Production Services organization.
· Act as a creative consultant and provide art direction and design conception to develop innovative and creative solutions that support firm’s visual brand strategy
· Apply design and production knowledge, exercising independent judgment and firm branding standards to complete assignments
· Collaborate with marketing and business development colleagues to establish design and production expectations for projects
· Provide input on art and design projects from concept through production and final delivery
· Develop creative design materials for leadership and national visibility
· Provide performance metrics and reporting
· Minimum seven years’ experience in graphic design; preferably within a professional services firm
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
· Experience in Adobe Creative Suite publishing software on the Windows platform
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Theattached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.