Do you love solving complex problems, designing sophisticated solutions and building innovative technology for Australia's largest organisations?
· Are you passionate about Digital Transformation?
· Do you embrace digital disruption?
· Are you convinced that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is fundamentally changing the way we live, work and relate to each other?
· Do you aspire to create the best customer experiences across Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI)?
· Do you believe in creating powerful actionable insights from Data and Analytics?
· Do you want to work in a diverse and flexible working environment? New digital technologies and disruptive business models mean many organisations are struggling to keep pace with the transformative changes required to drive growth and meet customer demands. KPMG Digital Delta provides end-to-end digital innovation and transformation services to help overcome this challenge.
By designing and implementing new fit-for-purpose operating models, KPMG Digital Delta helps organisations to reframe their business models, improve operational productivity, create the best customer experiences, and enhance employee collaboration. We bring together best practice knowledge and technology, along with deep expertise across all industries.
More specifically, we re-imagine and re-invent organisations to become world class digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. We help organisations to embrace Digital Strategy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Cognitive, the Internet of Things (IoT), Data, Analytics & Modelling, Mobile App & Web, and User Experience (UX) & User Interface (UI) and more.
We work with clients to:
· Formulate strategies that re-imagine organisations
· Harness innovation from the 4th industrial revolution
· Actioning insights from trusted data to consistently and quickly make clear decisions
· Build adaptive organisations
· Thrive as a connected enterprise - front, middle and back office Your new role
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer will consult on client projects to develop intelligent automation of processes using cutting edge automation tools and technologies. Working alongside the Digital Delta team, you will work with clients, and internal teams, to design and deliver automated solutions for their businesses, thus helping to increase business efficiency and optimise the cost of operations. You will work proactively to:
· Identify and design appropriate automation workflows.
· Implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, gather requirements, and, develop, test and deploy automation solutions using industry leading RPA tools.
· Develop scalable and efficient process automations and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses.
· Design, document, develop and execute test automation plans from business requirements.
· Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance.
· Define, promote and utilise best practices for RPA capabilities.
· Serve as a subject matter expert to others seeking to utilize RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes. You bring to the role
You will possess the following experience and attributes:
· Solid technical experience in an IT programming development environment with evidence of the ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation.
· Commercial experience using a Robotic Process Automation tool. Mandatory commercial experience in one of the following tools, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere or UIPath.
· An understanding of the Robotic Process Automation vendor landscape.
· An appreciation and knowledge of the latest Robotic Process Automation technology trends and their impact on the consumer and business landscape.
· Proficient in an alternate programming language to RPA, eg. .NET, C. You may come from a .NET/Java background with recent experience in process automation and business process improvement projects.
· Solid understanding of technology and architecture concepts.
· Demonstrated experience in:
· Eliciting stakeholder requirements and translating them into functional and non-functional requirements.
· Performing analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to clients.
· Preparing specifications and reports, delivering oral presentations and explaining complex technical concepts in simple, commercial terms.
· Presenting in a professional manner, having positive personal presence.
· Working collaboratively toward common goals.
· Effective planning and structured problem solving.
· Willingness to travel within Australia, depending on business need. What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.