KPMG in Singapore is part of a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With 200,000 outstanding professionals in the network working together to deliver value in 154 countries and territories, our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognized Employer of Choice in Singapore.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Deal Advisory – Infrastructure & Projects team internship program. We are looking for interns who can commit for a minimum period from 15 November 2019 - 13 January 2020, with a possibility of extension till May 2020.
KPMG’s Infrastructure & Projects team is recognized a leading financial advisors for infrastructure projects and public private partnership (PPP) projects.
The team provides financial advisory services across the lifecycle of infrastructure assets for public and private clients in all the major infrastructure sectors including power, water, waste water, transport, and social infrastructure primarily in Singapore, Southeast-Asia region and Middle East.
The successful candidate will be:
Interns hired under the program will support the project team in providing advisory services in strategic, commercial and financial advice spanning the lifecycle of infrastructure projects to major corporate, public sector entities and infrastructure funds; service offerings of the team include the likes of:
• public sector Public Private Partnership (PPP) procurement
• bid/buy/sell-side transaction and investment advisory, project development advisory
• financial feasibility study, business case, commercial model study, market analysis
• project finance model build, project finance debt raising advisory
• policy and regulatory advisory
The program will include an internship presentation of which intern will present on a topic relevant to the work undertaken during the internship program (guided by intern’s performance manager).
The ideal candidate should show the following experience/competencies:
• Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a relevant field (infrastructure project finance, PPPs, investment/commercial/transaction advisory) and/or a relevant sector (power & utilities, transportation, social infrastructure)
• ASEAN - based project experience is advantageous
• Interest in pursuing a career in the infrastructure sector (power & utilities, transportation, social infrastructure)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team.